Friends who have travelled to China will definitely find that the Chinese love red. Among them, the red Chinese knot is even more popular. Now share some knowledge about China knot.
Chinese knot introduction and historical details
The Chinese knot is a unique Chinese hand-woven handicraft. The exquisiteness and wisdom displayed on it is just one aspect of the ancient Chinese civilization. It was originally knotted by a pew in the Palaeolithic period, and then extended to the ceremonial notes of the Han Dynasty, and then evolved into today’s decorative craftsmanship. Zhou Dynasty people often wear jade to decorate with Chinese knots, and there are also Chinese knot patterns on the bronze wares of the Warring States Period. The Chinese knots really became popular art in the Qing Dynasty.
It is mostly used to decorate interior gifts, gifts and personal accessories. The Chinese knot was originally invented by artisans. After hundreds of years of continuous improvement, it has become an elegant and colorful art and craft. In ancient times, people used it to record events, but now it is mainly used for decorative purposes. Because of its symmetrical and exquisite appearance, it can represent China’s long history and conform to the customs and aesthetic concepts of Chinese traditional decoration, so it is named the Chinese knot.
“Jie” means love, marriage and reunion in Chinese. Chinese knots are often used as gifts or jewelry to pray for good luck and evil spirits. The Chinese knot represents unity, happiness, and peace, especially among the people. Its exquisite workmanship is deeply loved by the public. This form of handicraft has been passed down from generation to generation and is now increasingly popular in China and around the world.
Chinese knots include: double money knots, button knots, lute knots, group knots, cross knots, auspicious knots, 4D knots, pan long knots, Zaijing knots, double knots, and brocade knots.
The moral of Chinese knot
- Fang Shengjie —— all the way to peace
- Double bow knots —— double wings
- Ruyi knot —— everything is satisfactory, good luck
- Beautiful knots —— beautiful flowers, promising future
- Xiangyun knot —— Xiangyun Mianmo
- Double Happiness Knot —— Double Happiness is coming
- Osmanthus knot —— noble and elegant, rich and boundless
- Reunion knot —— happy reunion
- double complete knot —— children double complete
- double money knots —— rich financial resources, rich financial resources
- Pisces knot —— more than Jiqing
- Long-term knots —— depending on each other, never ending, longevity
- Peace knot —— Ruyi peace
- Concentric Knots —— Eternal love is deep, and forever concentric
- Double connection —— both pairs
- carp knot —— more than Jiqing
- Wings and ridges —— rocks like mountains
- Bows —— Blessings in front of you
- Zaojing knot —— the founder is level and orderly
- Peaceful knots —— wish you a happy life, be safe every year
- auspicious knot —— good luck, good luck
- blessing knot —— full of blessing, good luck
- Life Bytes——Life is rich in years, and life is better than Nanshan
- Pan Jie —— Ji Qingxiangrui, Putian Tongqing
- Halberd —— the future looks bright, promotion and promotion
- Button knots —— exquisite, elegant and luxurious
- Flower Basket Knots —— Flowery Years
- Falun Jie——If you change your career, punish evil and do good
How to decorate Chinese knots
Chinese knot hanging law one
Different Chinese knots have very different meanings, and they should be fully understood before hanging. Blessing knot means full of blessings, and the star is shining; Fish knot means being rich every year, and there is more than good luck; Shou word knot means life is richer and life is longer than Nanshan; Concentric knot means deep love, forever and concentric; peace knot means wishing for a lifetime Peaceful every year; Xiangyun knot expresses good fortune and prays for peace; Double happiness knot expresses happiness and joy, and double happiness comes to the door.
Chinese knot hanging law two
Different Chinese knots have different meanings, so they can be decorated according to the special meaning of Chinese knots. Smaller Chinese knots can be hung on the door, and larger ones can be placed in a more conspicuous place in the home, in order to dispel evil spirits and attract auspicious effects. In addition, the master bedroom can be hung with long knots, the children’s room can be hung with wishful knots, and the elderly room can be hung with auspicious knots. These are all good.
Chinese knot hanging law three
There are many kinds of Chinese knots. Those who are safe and secure, such as the Dragon Boat Chinese knot, can be hung on the car if there is a car; those who add benefits and longevity should be hung in front of the window; there are pairs of husband and wife knots, which can be divided into two. Each side wears one, which contains both warmth and care for each other, which can be described as killing two birds with one stone; there is also a pair of Chinese knots for the feng shui financial position of the town house or the home, which can be hung on the sides of the door frame!
Chinese knot hanging law four
The Chinese knot is auspicious. From the perspective of feng shui science, the Chinese knot is hung in the home. It should be hung on the front wall in the living room. The Chinese knot can also be hung on the corridor. The bedroom is generally better than the bedside. It is mainly beautiful and practical. The study can also be Hanging Chinese knot. However, the kitchen, bathroom, storage room, etc. are relatively dirty, so it is not suitable to hang Chinese knots.
Chinese knot hanging law five
Opening the Chinese knot is the knot of the gods. It is understood that the front of the Chinese knot of the Five Blessings is a big blessing, and the four blessings at the four corners point to four different directions, which represent the blessings of the Quartet. The blessing in the middle echoes the blessings of the Quartet, implying that the five blessings are coming. Kaiguang Chinese knot is said to be a mascot that can communicate with the gods. From the perspective of town house function, the Chinese knot of the five blessings is hanging. Evil and auspicious, Nafu lucky money and other effects.
Where to buy Chinese knots
Tourist merchandise shops, craft shops, and shopping mall tourist counters are all available.
It is still possible to buy a souvenir while traveling, and it is still a good choice to buy a Chinese knot in China.