Crowne Plaza Macau, which continues the prestigious Australian Crown brand, has become the first expanded business in Asia, integrating fashionable and distinguished hotels and casinos, with a focus on serving the premium entertainment market.
Crowne Plaza Macau is located in the circular area of Dr. Song Yusheng and is the first six-star hotel in Macau (but there is no classification of six-star hotels in Macau’s laws, so Macau Tourism Bureau can only evaluate it as five-star) 160 meters, 36 floors in total, with a total construction area of 106,000 square meters.
Crowne Plaza Macau is the first Sui cylindrical building in Macau. The curved structure lengthens the vertical distance, and the glass facade gives the effect of a tropical rainstorm pouring down.
The Crowne Plaza Macau’s Macau Crown is unique in design, noble materials, and excellent service. It provides an unparalleled six-star privilege for VIPs who pursue perfect taste and focus on detailed requirements.
1. Room facilities
The rooms are divided into four types: deluxe rooms, deluxe VIP rooms, deluxe suites, and deluxe VIP suites.
Designed to provide extraordinary enjoyment for noble guests, with 300 rooms, some rooms can provide a 180-degree visual experience.
The 216 spacious and stylish luxury rooms are equipped with elegant lounges, spacious cloakrooms, plasma TVs, and broadband Internet access.
In front of the luxurious floor-to-ceiling windows in each room, you can see the beautiful scenery of the Macau Peninsula.
The extremely round marble bathtub in the bathroom, the Japanese-style separate shower room, the built-in LCD TV and the exquisite and magnificent bathroom amenities will bring you the unprecedented comfort and relaxation experience.
Accessible Guest Room & Bathroom Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms Available
- Grab Bars and Tall Toilets Available
- Adequate Clear Turning Space in Bathrooms
- Roll-in Showers
- Safety Bar in Shower
2. Catering facilities
Whether you are looking for a fine dining restaurant or a specialty restaurant, Crowne Plaza Macau is sure to meet your needs on different occasions.
World-class celebrity chefs have promoted Crowne Plaza Macau’s famous restaurants to a higher level, creating a new realm of cooking, bringing you the ultimate dining enjoyment, allowing you to indulge in a palace-level restaurant.
Taste skillful Cantonese cuisine, traditional Japanese teppanyaki cuisine, top tempura dishes, and stylish French cuisine.
You can also enjoy delicious food in the special restaurant and coffee room.
Regardless of any dishes, there are mouth-watering steaks and fresh seafood, as well as healthy snacks and freshly squeezed juices, Crowne Plaza Macau will definitely have a place to suit your different tastes and moods.
1) Cafe Azure All Day Dining
- Location: 3F
- Serves: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 6:00 AM-11:00 PM
- Phone: 853-2833-7878(8095)
Cafe Azure, our all-day dining restaurant serves up both stunning 180-degree sea views and an extensive buffet featuring both Asian and international fare. Offering something for everyone, guests can enjoy an array of fresh seafood, tasty meat selections, healthy salads, rich desserts, and a whole lot more.
2) Imperial Kitchen Chinese Restaurant
- Location: 2F
- Serves: Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 11:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Phone: 853-2833-7878
With its elegant setting, Imperial Kitchen serves an absolutely delectable selection of traditional Chinese favorites along with irresistible dim sum, all prepared by our award-winning chefs. The restaurant, with its inviting sea views, is ideal for business meals, intimate dinners, or family-style gatherings, and offers a luxury private dining room.
3) Lobby Lounge
- Location: Ground floor
- Hours: 9:00 AM-11:00 PM
- Phone: 853-2833-7878
Located on the hotel’s ground floor, our Lobby Lounge offers beautifully landscaped garden views and a seaside atmosphere. Here, we warmly welcome guests to relax and enjoy a selection of refreshing drinks and light snacks.
3. Wellness and entertainment
Crowne Plaza Macau grandly introduces a variety of world-class dining experiences, and also has a stylish bar, an outdoor garden deck and a luxurious day spa service-Yangri brings you extraordinary tranquility and enjoyment, rejuvenating your body and mind Glow.
Spread over two floors, covering an area of 6,000 square meters, it has 12 uniquely designed, luxurious, and spacious spa suites, including VIP exclusive zone and beauty and hair care center.
1) On-Site Fitness Center Details
Hours: 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
The fitness center located on the 17th floor is well-furnished with state-of-the-art equipment, including free weights and computerized exercise machines (treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bicycle).
- Stationary Bicycle
- Free Weights
2) Recreation Nearby
The hotel offers a fitness facility and swimming pool to keep you fit and invigorated. The lobby lounge or Crowne Plaza Club Lounge also awaits you for refreshment and relaxation with a wide selection of drinks and snacks.
- Jogging Track
4. Service facilities
Services: business center, parking lot, currency exchange service, ticket service, DDD phone, IDD phone, laundry service, handicapped rooms, flower shop, medical office, hairdressing and beauty room, taxi, foot bath, SPA, postal service.
- Catering facilities: Chinese restaurant, Western restaurant, coffee shop, bar, a tea room with limited time delivery service.
- Entertainment and fitness facilities: indoor swimming pool, fitness room, massage room.
- Credit cards: MasterCard, VISA (Visa), Express, Diners Club, JCB, TUSB, UnionPay cards.
- Additional options: buffet breakfast price HKD 193; extra bed price HKD 575
5. Traffic location
Crowne Plaza Macau is located at the junction of Taipa Sun Yat-Sen Road in Macau and Guangdong Road. The transportation is convenient. It takes only 10 minutes from the hotel to the Hong Kong and Macau Ferry Terminal and Heliport, 10 minutes to the Macau International Airport, 15 minutes to the gate, and 10 minutes to the Cotai Border Station. This dazzling focal point allows you to experience and enjoy the exciting and exciting life in Macau.
6. Matters needing attention
- Hotel rooms are generally reserved until 6 pm on the day of booking, and holidays may be held until 5 pm. If guests arrive late due to other reasons, please call to reserve the room directly after the reservation is made. A credit card guarantee or payment in advance is required for special periods such as exhibitions.
- Room prices may be inaccurate due to seasonal changes, please refer to the telephone consultation or final confirmation.
- The room key must be kept safe. If it is lost, it must be reported to the hotel’s front desk as soon as possible to prevent the room from being stolen.
- Normal rooms will have a small safe, you can put your valuables in the safe to prevent loss or theft. However, it is recommended that you carry it with you for something particularly expensive. In particular, you must keep your identity documents with you to prevent loss.
- Each room will have a description of the building location of each hotel, etc. When you are free, you must understand it, master your location, and respond to unexpected situations.
- In general, every room has something to drink, everyone must consult it. Those who drink in the room, external telephones, etc. need to pay, optimistic about the price, so as to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings at the end of the check-out.
|Address||Rua da Pérola Oriental, edf. “The Residencia Macau”, bloco 7, (cave 3 a 17º andar), Macau|
|Tel||+853 2888 6888|
|Fax||+853 2888 8686|
|Reference Rate||Reference Rate|
|No. of Rooms||208|
Crowne Plaza Macau, as a six-star hotel in Macau, is excellent from housing services to cultural characteristics; and unique entertainment venues in Macau. Traveling to Macau and choosing Crowne Plaza Macau will definitely not disappoint you.